BUILDING THE BEST BLAST CLEANING EQUIPMENT
AT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE PRICE
For over fifty years the company has not varied from its original goal and today Trinity Tool Company has grown to be one of the leading manufacturers of blast cleaning equipment in the world.
When it comes to value and variety, Trinco™ products are second to none.
We are commitment to:
- superior quality
- great value
- strong and responsive customer support
- efficient equipment design for optimum reliability
Our Product Line
With many cabinet designs, we can custom-fit any blast cleaning need.
Our Trinco™ product line also includes:
- custom cabinets
- automated cabinets
- an abrasive media warehouse
- portable pressure blasters
- accessories and wear options
- production type pressure cabinets
- tumble blasters
- roll-out and stationary turntables
WE MAKE ORDERING AND SHIPPING EASY
Over the years, we fine tuned our ordering, shipping and maintenance process.
The sandblasting process can be used on a multitude of objects, parts and surfaces.
The applications of Trinco Dry Blast Cabinets are virtually limitless:
All of these uses and more can be accomplished easily with quick sweeps of the gun nozzle. Scale, corrosion, old paint and other surface materials are removed in minutes leaving metal surfaces free of foreign matter and contamination. Even tough mill scale is quickly and efficiently removed.
All Trinco Dry Blast Cabinets and Master Models have these standard features:
Trinco Dry Blast Cabinets:
- Heavy 14″ gauge steel welded construction
- Heavy weight blast gloves
- Quick change window frame
- Large safety glass window with replaceable protective plastic lines
- Tungsten carbide nozzle and air jet
- Safely enclosed foot pedal blast control
- Padded armholes
- Dust collector
- Shadow free fluorescent lighting – mounted through ceiling with replaceable shield
- Steel mesh work floor
- Front loading door
- Fluorescent lighting to eliminate shadows and minimize energy consumption
- Large 12” x 24” safety glass windows for excellent visibility and increased efficiency
- Air pressure regulator and gauge
- Double floor – 1/8” expanded steel plus carbon screen
- Front and side loading (most models)
- Pressure Regulator with gauge
- Expanded metal grate oven steel mesh work floor